When an account is created, the main user - the owner -, is created in the same time. On each account, however, other users can be created. You can give other users the same access rights as you have, or you can reduce their access rights, and create, e.g. a reporting user.
To create a new user:
Go to the My Account section and open the Users folder.
Click the New user button. The New user dialog opens up.
- the first name and last name of the person that will be this user
- the email address of this person
- Language: interface language for this user.
- Country: country from where the user is operating. This is used to control the regional settings.
- Timezone: timezone in which the user is operating. This is used to control sending time.
- the user login: This is the name used to log in. Choose a short name without spaces. A user login should be at least three characters.
- the password of this user. Fill in a password and repeat this password in the second text area. A password should be at least three characters, combining numbers and letters.
- the validity of the user login. Click the button and select a date and hour on the calendar pop-up. When a user's validity term is over, he will not be able to log on anymore.
- if this user is a validator*, check the checkbox.
Click Add to create the new user.
The access rights tab opens up. Define the user's access rights.
Click Save. The new user will be added to the Users overview.
The Retail solution has an integrated workflow for validation. Users in the different divisions (child accounts) can create, test and launch campaigns, but they will not be sent out without agreement by the supervisor (or validator). The validator can operate on two levels:
on master level (this settings is standard); with a master level validation there is only one validator for the entire company
on account level (this setting is optional); with an account level validation there can be a validator in each division/office/...