Depending on what you want to do you can use the methods below:
Remove one contact
- Go to the 'Segment Launch' section and choose 'Contacts'.
- Click the 'Search' button to start a new search.
- Search contact you want to remove, e.g. using the email address (Type: email, Operator: '=', Value: <email address of the contact you try to remove>)
- Click 'Search'
- Click the button
Remove multiple contacts
- Go to the 'Segment' section and choose 'Contacts' (can also be used within a certain contacts group).
- Select the contact to be removed.
- Click the button.
Remove all contact from a contacts group
- Go to the 'Segment' section and choose 'Contact Groups'.
- Open the contact group containing the contacts which should be deleted with the button.
- Click the 'Delete contacts' button.
- In the following pop-up you have to make the choice to remove the contacts from the contact list or from Addemar.