To log on to Addemar®: Open a browser window.
Type the Addemar URL http://servername.addemar.com and navigate to this page.
The login page of Addemar® opens up.
- Type your account login. Click the next field.
When your account login is recognized as an account in the new Addemar, you will have to fill in your user login and your password.
When your account login is recognized as an account in the old Addemar (before December 2006), you will have to fill in your password only. If you log on, you will be able to access the old Addemar software.
- Copy the characters you see in the captcha-image.
- If you are working on your own computer and you want the system to store your account login and your user login, check the checkbox "Remember Account & User login". The next time you log on, you will only need to fill in your password and the captcha.
You are working in your account now.
- Probably a pop-up comes up after you logged on. This pop-up tells you there are unread notes in your inbox. You can click the link in the pop-up to read the note, or click Exit to read the notes later.
- In the top right corner, you see the following information:
- Account Login: full account name (here 'Agency XYZ').
- User Login: full user name of the user that has logged on (here 'Frank Smeets').
- In the top left corner, you will see links to your environments:
- Home: this is the link to your home environment where you can create, launch and evaluate campaigns
- Agency Master: this is the link to the agency master environment where you can manage your customer accounts
- Retail Master: this is the link to the retail master environment where you can manage your subaccounts
Note: Depending on your subscription to Addemar® and the type of account you have, the environment links can appear differently. Users of the Business Solution have only access to their own Home environment. Users of agency accounts will also have access to the Agency Master environment. Users of the Retail Solution will also have access to the Retail Master environment.
Note: Forgot your password or your user login? Browse to login.addemar.com and click the link on the bottom of the dialog. Fill in your e-mail address or your account and user login. You will receive an e-mail containing a link where you can create a new password.