- As a marketeer you give your contacts the possibility to 'read' your email when they have time for it and want to read it.
- Allow your contacts to specify the time and date that they want to 'read' your emails.
What does it do?
We have added a functionality which offers you a snoozing option.
What does this mean?
You can add a link or button which gives your contacts the option to receive the email in question on a later / other time.
Why do you want to offer this? It gives your 'readers' the flexibility to choose their reading time which hopefully results in a higher openrate of your marketing campaigns.
How does it work?
It is actually pretty easy. The only you need to add is the action which will trigger the snooze functionality.
<?add_snooze?> is the action you need to use inside your marketing campaign.
Let's give an example :
We create a simple email with a snooze button in the lower segment of our email
Inside the mail we have build a button, we have to put the <?add_snooze?> functionality behind the call to action.
That's it !
When that email is sent to your contacts and they click the 'snooze this email'
They will arrive on the following option page
The option on that page explained
- later today : this will send a reminder 4 hours later to the contact of the initial email.
- Tommorow : this will send a reminder of that email on the exact time tommorow.
- Pick date & time : this let's the contact choose when they want to receive the reminder/snoozed mail.